We have worked hard to make this site accessible to a broad audience and to ensure a better experience for all users.
Steps we have taken to improve access include;
- text alternatives for any non-text content
- compatibility with a range of common browsers
- consistent navigation.
As part of our ongoing maintenance of the accessibility of this site, we try to ensure that;
- any new content added by us will be reviewed for accessibility; we will periodically conduct an accessibility audit of content
- unless otherwise requested, only minimal effort will be taken to ensure that 'archived' legacy content complies with the guidelines.
The modern browsers we support (Firefox 3.6 and later, Internet Explorer 7 and later, Chrome (latest version) and Safari 4.x and later) feature in-built accessibility tools, including zoom and text-resizing.
You can change the text size or adjust the page zoom in your browser by following these instructions;
- PC / Internet Explorer - From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page or View and point to Text size
- PC / Firefox/Chrome - Increase page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press +, Decrease page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press -
- Mac / all browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press +, Decrease page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press -